ankara
Katılım
4 Eylül 2018
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Hi,

Thank you for contacting Xiaomi Customer Support. I am Shaifali and understand that you wish to inquire about the turkish language in your device.

I would like to inform you that as of we do not have any official update regarding the same. However, would request you to stay connected with the forum page: for further details in this regards.

For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Shaifali
Xiaomi Customer Support

Böyle bir cevap geldi.
Aynı cevabı bende aldım.

Yusufzc

Yeni Üye
MIUI Sever
Acemi Üye
Adım
Yusuf
Cihazım
Mi5s
Yaş
Konum
İstanbul
Katılım
16 Ağustos 2017
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Sahibinden de global romla 1690 tl ve 1 yıl garanti verdiğini yazmış. Satıcı da koskoca dükkan.

The Sirius

Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye
MIUI Sever
Adım
Hasan
Cihazım
Mi 8 SE
Yaş
Konum
Nevsehir
Katılım
23 Kasım 2018
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Hocam global rom olarak satılanlarda ya fake yüklü ya eu yüklü.Eu yüklüyse sıkıntı yok ama yine de insan twrp falan ugraşmak istemiyor insan
Sahibinden de global romla 1690 tl ve 1 yıl garanti verdiğini yazmış. Satıcı da koskoca dükkan.

bigbobcat

Tecrübeli Üye
Tecrübeli Üye
MIUI Sever
SMS Onaylı
Adım
ercan
Cihazım
Mi Mix 3
Meslek
bilgi işlem
Yaş
Konum
kocaeli
Katılım
2 Ekim 2018
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
bana da şöyle mail cevabı geldi... ;

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Xiaomi Customer Support. I am Mayank and you want to update the MIUI version in the phone.

I understand that you are eager to receive an android and software update in your Mi8 SE. You can also open the Updater app on your phone to see if there any new updates available as the Android update arrives with the MIUI updates.

However, if you don’t see an update and other phones have already received it, we request you to wait for some time as the updates are released in batches in order to compensate the load on our servers.

Also, please visit our MIUI forum page for more information on the updates

I hope this information will be helpful for you and for any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Mayank
Xiaomi Customer Support

aynı cevaplar....

Son düzenleme:

The Sirius

Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye
MIUI Sever
Adım
Hasan
Cihazım
Mi 8 SE
Yaş
Konum
Nevsehir
Katılım
23 Kasım 2018
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
bana da şöyle mail cevabı geldi... ;

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Xiaomi Customer Support. I am Mayank and you want to update the MIUI version in the phone.

I understand that you are eager to receive an android and software update in your Mi8 SE. You can also open the Updater app on your phone to see if there any new updates available as the Android update arrives with the MIUI updates.

However, if you don’t see an update and other phones have already received it, we request you to wait for some time as the updates are released in batches in order to compensate the load on our servers.

Also, please visit our MIUI forum page for more information on the updates

I hope this information will be helpful for you and for any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Mayank
Xiaomi Customer Support

aynı cevaplar....
Burda da güncelleme gelmiyor anlamışlar gibi
Rom yok ki gelmesin güncelleme
Mesajlar otomatik olarak birleştirildi:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Xiaomi Customer Support. I am Harsh and I thank you so much for showing your faith and interest in Xiaomi.

I would like to inform you that your suggestions are very much important for us and I will surely share your comment as feedback with our concern team for proper handling and will work upon to live up to your expectations.

Hope the above information helps you. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Harsh
Xiaomi Customer Support

Bana da bunu yazdılar.
Mesajlar otomatik olarak birleştirildi:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Xiaomi Customer Support. I am Harsh and I thank you so much for showing your faith and interest in Xiaomi.

I would like to inform you that your suggestions are very much important for us and I will surely share your comment as feedback with our concern team for proper handling and will work upon to live up to your expectations.

Hope the above information helps you. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Harsh
Xiaomi Customer Support

Bana da bunu yazdılar.

bigbobcat

Tecrübeli Üye
Tecrübeli Üye
MIUI Sever
SMS Onaylı
Adım
ercan
Cihazım
Mi Mix 3
Meslek
bilgi işlem
Yaş
Konum
kocaeli
Katılım
2 Ekim 2018
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Ben de cevap verdim, global versiyon rom dil destekli rom istiyoruz diye cevap yazdım

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reiwa

Senbonzakura
Emekli Yönetici
Elit Üye
MIUI Sever
SMS Onaylı
Adım
EdizAli
Cihazım
Mi 8 SE 6/64
Meslek
BT
Konum
Türkiye
Katılım
3 Temmuz 2017
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Bana gelende bu şekilde ,

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Xiaomi Customer Support. I am Gurpreet and I understand that you wish to know about the Software Update forthe MI 8 Se Global Rom on your device.

I would like to inform you that your phone will notify you when an update is available. You can also go to Settings>> About Phone >> Software Update on your phone to see if there any new updates available as the Android update arrives with the MIUI updates.

However, if you don’t see an update and other phones have already received it, we request you to wait for some time as the updates are released in batches in order to compensate the load on our servers. Also, please visit our MIUI forum page for more information on the updates. Also, we won't be able to assure you with the Turkish Langusge for your device as a particular device is designed as per the requirement of a particular region.

Regards,
Gurpreet
Xiaomi Customer Support

The Sirius

Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye
MIUI Sever
Adım
Hasan
Cihazım
Mi 8 SE
Yaş
Konum
Nevsehir
Katılım
23 Kasım 2018
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
, we won't be able to assure you with the Turkish Langusge for your device as a particular device is designed as per the requirement of a particular region.

:P Yani kısaca global rom çıkaramayız

Ökkeş Kökleyen

Tecrübeli Üye
Tecrübeli Üye
MIUI Sever
Adım
Ökkeş
Cihazım
Redmi Note 4
Yaş
Konum
Adana
Katılım
17 Aralık 2018
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Mi 8 SE'nin global pazardaki muadili Mi 8 Lite'dır.
Tıpkı Note 5 ve Note 5 Pro cihazları gibi.
Mi 8 SE'ye global rom çıkması imkansız çünkü bu telefon zaten Çin'e özel çıkarıldı.
Ayrıca Custom Romlar varken global rom çıksa bile çok az kişi kullanacağı için uğraşmazlar böyle birşeyle.

212celal

Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye
MIUI Sever
SMS Onaylı
Adım
Celâl
Cihazım
Mİ 8 SE
Katılım
22 Mayıs 2014
Konular
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Hi,

Thank you for contacting Xiaomi Customer Support and I am Kuldeep and understand that you wish to know about the language support in your device Mi 8 SE.

I would like to inform you that we cannot assure you that the device will work with your region network because this particular product is designed on the basic requirement of that particular region. However, change the language from your mobile Settings >> Additional Settings >> Language Input >> Select your language. Mi Fit app shows language as per your default phone's language.

For any further query, feel free to write us back!

Regards,
Kuldeep
Xiaomi Customer Support

Gelen cevap

Üst Alt